A second help to myths mod definitive edition

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Group

Status
    Hello I hope you are very well I want to give you a second help for your incredible mod, in the first comment that I put I said some errors that I found playing for the second time in the mod, now I am going to mention other errors that I found are not many why not I had a lot of time to play.

In mission 13 that of (the ring) It is the mission with the best cinematics of the mod, but in the combat with samara when cj comes out of the well and samara appears, samara appears too fast and sometimes you do not have time to react and kill you that should be fixed

in mission 14 (Kifflom) There are many errors first they should put checkpoints (and this should be put for all long missions)
    Because in the mission there are many stages that are very annoying to repeat, such as putting on the clothes, killing the descendant, going to the 9 locations, I love everything you have to do to go kill Kifflom that shows the time that They are taken to investigate the mysteries, and not like most that make you go to a location and kill the mystery, but the mission is very long and they must correct that, also the mission is unstable as after 15-20 minutes the mission is hangs that doesn't always happen but I noticed that it happened to me a couple of times, above all I notice that in the last location to go to kill kifflom is when the mission hangs, (about 2 attempts 1 time the mod hangs in that location and in the other attempt it does not hang) and the last error is in the kifflom fight sometimes kifflom kills you with 1 explosion even if you have all the vest and life, this happened to me twice, and once he is playing with a friend and I put the immortality mod from the menu traps and kifflom killed him in an explosion, (And that he had his life and his vest full)

In mission 16 (the nessie) the biggest problem is when you get on the helicopter and start shooting at the nessie, the first time the game managed to kill him but the second time it shot him non-stop but he couldn't kill him and the mission failed, (this Very good kinematics that appear when losing the mission) I don't know how they could correct it since I know that it is difficult to kill it because the proportions are not well done but that is already the fault of the gta sa not yours.

In mission 17 (freddy krueger) there are some instabilities but the biggest problem is in the final mission when freddy became invisible I used gamespeed to complete the mission faster, and when he finally had life in black he did not die I wait longer and I kept shooting him but he didn't die, in the end the trick I found to kill Freddy is to kill him quickly before he throws you out of the sky for 3-4 times.

In mission 21 (Bigfoot) it hangs on me when I kill bigfoot with the hunters (although it only happened once) but when I kill Bigfoot it just doesn't hang on me (that I killed Bigfoot only 2 times and I don't know hung up)

In mission 22 (Yety) I hang a lot all the time, that mission is very unstable, in addition to the fact that I believe the yeti has a lot of life, they should lower its life a little.

In mission 25 (saw) it would be good if there were tests like the ones saw does in the movies (although those are crazy ideas of mine) the errors that I could find is that the map is not the right one, since if you go up the There are stairs, the monsters do not represent any danger, besides that in the last fight where this nemesis is hard for me to defeat him, because he uses rocket launchers which makes the protection that the stairs have does not work, and I got off to fight I don't have much chance either to beat.

Well these are the errors that I found in this mod, the mod I repeat is great, there is no other better mystery than this one, I am impressed that there are people who are still interested in the subject of monsters and mysteries, I enjoyed a lot going from the prologue until mission 28 I hope this information helps improve myths mod definitive edition.

Pd: If it is not a lot of annoyance, could you tell how the definitive edition comes out? Thanks.

2.     Like  

Modder

Group
    Owner Myths mod 3

Status
    Anonymous
    thanks,the definitive edition should have all these improvements with new additions
    unfortunately there will only be version 1.0 of the definitive edition due to lack of time

talking about the speed game you should only use it for skipping text, it was meant for that in fact gta can't stand the increased speed to kill a killer

1 replies since 26/11/2020, 21:02   103 views